Make it Monday - Gluten free hamburger buns
Updated: Sep 21, 2020
I have had numerous requests for gluten free hamburgers.
Found this website with gluten free hamburger bun recipe https://www.mypcoskitchen.com/wprm_print/3073
Gluten free Hamburger buns
Makes 2 buns when using 10 ounce Ramekins
1/2 cup Almond flour
3 eggs - could use 6 egg whites also
3 tbsp olive oil
.33 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/430F.
2. Mix all ingredients together until well mixed.
3. Put parchment paper into Ramekins
4. Pour equally into 2 10 ounce Ramekins
5. Place in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes. Take out of the oven and let completely cool before cutting.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 41.5 g
Saturated Fat 6.1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.2 g
Monounsaturated Fat 17.6 g
Cholesterol 279.0 mg
Sodium 476.1 mg
Potassium 103.5 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 15.5 g