Make it Monday - Quinoa patties
Had some extra quinoa and thought I would use them in some patties.
1 cup of cup quinoa
1/2 cup almond flour
1 large egg
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder - optional
other spices - optional
1. For the cooked quinoa - rinse under running water before cooking. For directions on cooking quinoa, see my blog https://www.nutritionandhealthworks.com/post/make-it-monday-quinoa
2. Add the almond flour, egg, and sea salt, other spices you desire.
3. Heat a skillet on medium heat.
4. Add a tablespoon of the batter and flatten to make a patty.
5. Cook about 4 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
I like toppings on mine. Perhaps an avocado mashed, or cashew cheese https://www.nutritionandhealthworks.com/post/2019/10/14/make-it-monday-cashew-cheese-homemade
I love the success stories of my clients. Here is an excerpt of what it is like for one of my most recent clients.
"Within the first 10 to 14 days of doing the Leap diet, I saw a noticeable improvement in my skin....I have noticed an overall improvement in my health. I have more energy and a clearer mind (no brain fog). I would encourage anyone who is struggling with eczema or other skin related issues to try MRT/Leap program. Working with Juanita through the MRT/Leap diet program has been a very positive experience for me. " T. Greene
If you have IBS, migraines, fibromyalgia, or eczema, are you ready to stop struggling with the symptoms of itching, brain fog, or bloating?
I look forward to talking with you during phone conversation.